1991 Vanagon Westfalia -SOLD-
- 1991 VW Westfalia (automatic) with 2.0L Ford Zetec Bostig conversion (2013).
- 109k Miles, 2nd owner, Bostig conversion done at 97k miles.
- Brand new 15" wheel and tire package.
- Original paint (silver), garage kept.
- Recent work completed: Over $12k in suspension and brake upgrades, new gas tank, new propane tank.
- Audi dual piston brake calipers with 228mm vented rotors for better stopping power.
- RECARO seats, cold AC.
- Fiamma awning.
- Ready to drive today.
- Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Call for Price.
We have a customer who is offering his 1991 silver Vanagon Westfalia for sale. This Westy has 109,000 miles, second owner and already has a Bostig Ford inline four engine conversion. We recently completed $12,000 worth of mechanical work to this van. New suspension, tire and rims upgrade, brakes, the whole nine. And it comes with RECARO seats as well. No rust anywhere, super clean and ready to roll out the door today.